HomeFed Corporation recently completed The Village of Escaya, the top-selling master-planned community in San Diego County.
The mission of HomeFed Corporation is to develop engaging and successful places to live, work and gather; to reach the highest industry standards in community design and conservation; and to enrich our communities by taking an active role in spirit-building programs and events.
To support our mission, we focus our efforts on:
- Creating master-planned communities that honor and support the social, educational, recreational and commercial needs of all segments of society; singles, families, multi-generational families, empty nesters and retirees.
- Creating communities that encourage interaction by activating the public realm.
- Minimizing the use of natural resources, including land, energy and water.
- Embracing our responsibility for environmental stewardship and providing opportunities for residents to interact with the natural environment.
- Maintaining high quality standards for architecture, infrastructure and community design.
- Creating a financial structure that leaves the community in good financial health when the community is completed.
- Contributing to the life of the communities where we build.